Angels Camp

Post

Angels Camp Museum and Carriage House
A Property History

The Angels Camp Museum is located in Altaville, now a part of the City of Angels Camp, and known originally as Forks of the Road. It was not named Altaville until 1857, when the name was chosen over the proposed sobriquet of Winterstown, after the Winter brothers who discovered the famous lead. The museum is located at 753 South Main Street, between China Gulch and Main Street.

Commands